Easter Holidays - Mini Keeper Experience
Monday 08 April 2019
Do you know an animal mad 7-14 year old who would love a hands on experience with us? Bookings are now open for our Mini Keeper Experiences, running throughout February Half Term.
Sessions start at 9am, the price is £25 per child, which includes:
- Morning experience with one of our animal keepers, getting involved with all aspects of our morning routines including feeding, cleaning & grooming our animals.
- An exclusive petting session with the animals
- Certificate of achievement at the end of the morning
- Entry to the farm after the experience so you can enjoy our Half Term event
- 20% discount in our cafe
An adult must be present with the child during the session, we are offering a reduced rate for the adult of £9.86, this includes farm entry.
We recommend early booking as places are very limited and SOLD OUT very quickly last time we ran the sessions.
- Monday 8th April - 9am
- Tuesday 9th April - 9am
- Wednesday 10th April - 9am
- Thursday 11th April - 9am
- Friday 12th April - 9am
- Monday 15th April - 9am
- Tuesday 16th April - 9am
- Wednesday 17th April - 9am
- Thursday 18th April - 9am
Sessions are expected to last around an hour and half, then you are free to stay and enjoy the farm all day.
Book Tickets Here