Saturday 24 November 2018
Join us this Festive Season to make some lasting memories with your family, the Santa Experience is our Premium Christmas Event and will add a touch of Magic to Christmas 2018.
We listened to customer feedback and have made some exciting changes, Brand New for 2018 The Santa Experience is jam packed with Festive Fun for the whole family to enjoy.
Your Santa Experience ticket includes:
- A half hour timeslot booking to see Santa
- Meet one of Santas Elf at the check in desk
- Join in with some festive craft activities while you wait for your visit with the man himself
- Browse our pop up Elf Mini Market
- Enjoy a special one to one meeting with Santa in his Grotto
- Lots of photo opportunties
- Gift for each visiting child
- Option to add a personalised letter from Santa before you visit to invite your children along to meet him(additional charge)
- Ticket includes entry to the farm to enjoy Winter Wonderland (see separate event listing for details)
Terms and Conditions (important information please read before booking your tickets)
Tickets also include entry to our Winter Wonderland event held within the main farm park 10am – 5pm for the day of your visit.
We ask for information about the children in your party to enhance the Santa expereince. This information will not be shared with any other company.
For Health and Safety reasons if you are attending with a wheelchair please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure you are at the entrance to the Santa Experience at your booked time. We cannot guarantee that you can be reaccommodated at another time should you fail to arrive on time.
Sorry no cancellations, refunds or exchanges. Please bring your booking reference with you.
Sorry no dogs accept assistance dogs. Children remain the responsibility of their parent or carer at all times. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
Guests entitled to one free carer must present one of the following to be allowed to enter Winter Wonderland or the Santa Experience:
1 Valid Disability Living Allowance or Attendance Allowance award letter
2 Valid Personal Independence payment award letter
3 A current valid Blue Badge.
4 A valid letter from your GP stating the need for a carer dated within the last 6 months.
Unfortunately we will be unable to issue carer tickets without seeing the above documentation.
Don't Miss Out!!!!!!! Click here to Book Tickets