Do you know an animal mad 7-14 year old who would love a hands on experience with us? Bookings are now open for our Mini Keeper Experiences,running during February Half Term 2020.
Sessions start at 9am, the price is £25 per child, which includes:
- Morning experience with one of our animal keepers, getting involved with all aspects of our morning routines including feeding, cleaning & grooming our animals.
- An exclusive petting session with the animals
- Certificate of achievement at the end of the morning
- Entry to the farm after the experience so you can enjoy the farm for the rest of the day (if you wish)
- 20% discount in our cafe redeemed against cooked food & hot drinks (no discounts on pop, crisps, ice cream etc)
An adult must be present with the child during the session, we are offering a reduced rate for the adult of £10.50, this includes farm entry.
We recommend early booking as places are very limited and SOLD OUT very quickly last time we ran the sessions.
Sessions are expected to last around an hour and half, then you are free to stay and enjoy the farm all day.