Work For Us
WHITEHOUSE FARM CENTRE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST & BEST FARM ATTRACTIONS IN THE NORTH-EAST, WITH A FUN PACKED PROGRAMME OF INTERACTIVE ANIMAL TALKS & SHOWS, LOCATED IN THE HEART OF NORTHUMBERLAND, SOUTH OF MORPETH AND JUST A MILE OFF THE A1’
.LOOKING FOR A NEW AND CHALLENGING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY?
THEN WHITEHOUSE FARM CENTRE HAS SOME EXCITING ROLES FOR THIS COMING SEASON
WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE READ ALL SECTIONS CAREFULLY; SOME OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION COULD MEAN YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO OR WISH TO APPLY!!!
WHO WHITEHOUSE FARM IS & WHAT WE WOULD EXPECT FROM YOU!!!
Whitehouse Farm Centre is the largest Farm Park in Northumberland with a wide and varied collection of animals. We pride ourselves in being able to offer interactive & hands on animal activities for visitors of all ages. There’s more than just the animals here at Whitehouse Farm, we also have lots of indoor and outdoor play to make Whitehouse Farm a great day out. Most importantly we (the staff) are here to ensure that ALL of our visitors go home having had the best day out & experience ever and that they go home talking about it for days & weeks afterwards.
THE TYPE OF PEOPLE WE WANT WORKING AT WHITEHOUSE FARM ARE:
Happy, outgoing, fun loving, confident, engaging, caring, conscientious, reliable, customer focused and hard-working as well as being self-motivated, then if this is you why not apply to join our fantastic team!!!
OUR GOAL IS:
To give each & every single visitor a “Farmtastic” fun filled day!!
TO ACHIEVE THIS WE HAVE A NUMBER OF VALUES THAT WE EXPECT
OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
1. HAPPINESS & LAUGHTER For you to be able to come to work to have fun whilst at work; to be able to share a laugh and a smile with visitors & your friends. If you are happy at work then the visitors will be happy too and your day will fly by!!!
2. HONESTY & FAIRNESS We ask you to be honest and fair in all you do & say. If someone needs help, help them, if you need help, ask for help /say so. Do not cheat other people to benefit yourself, do all you can to benefit others.
3. TRUST & RESPECT We put our trust in you to look after our visitors as you are the face of the Farm. All we will ask you to do is to respect all visitors and to treat them well. (After all, they do pay your wages & keep you employed!!) Look after & respect your colleagues. You will be required to work well together as part of a team & you will always need one another no matter which area you work in!!
4. HARD WORK & FOCUS Focus on the job you are doing, and work hard at it. Take pride in the job you are doing, be proud of the Farm, it is you that makes it. The visitors are your priority at all times, focus on them, and don’t ignore them!!!
• If these ARE the same values that you aspire to achieve & sounds like the sort of place you would like to work, therefore if you are 16 years and above then please download and fill in our application form!!
• Please keep your answers brief where required to do so.
• There will be no wrong or right answers, we just want to know a bit more about the type of person you are, and if and where you might be able fit into our team.
• Therefore all we ask of you is to complete the application form truthfully and please do not be tempted to tell us what you think we want to hear, because all we want to know is about the real you & who you are.
So please remember our values and always be honest with us!!